The Maricopa County Air Quality Department’s (MCAQD) Emissions Inventory (EI) Unit distributed Emissions Inventory (EI) Survey Forms at the end of February 2016.
Emissions Inventory Survey Forms are due May 25, 2016.
At the beginning of each year, the EI unit distributes reporting forms and instructions to those businesses that have been requested to submit an emissions report for the prior calendar year.
Annual emissions inventories serve a number of purposes:
- They help determine a source’s compliance with its air quality permit conditions as well as Maricopa County rules and regulations.
- They help identify pollutant sources that may need new or additional controls, and thus provide a basis for improved air pollution control strategies.
- They also provide a means of assessing progress in achieving reductions from existing controls.
- They provide the basis for determining annual emission fees from Title V sources.
- Inventory data are used as input for air quality modeling to demonstrate attainment of national ambient air quality standards (NAAQS).
Current Envirosure clients: Please forward your EI Survey Form to our office as soon as possible.
Maricopa County Air Permit Holders: Need assistance with your reporting? Give is a call today at (480) 784-4621!